The short-term lending industry – and payday loans particularly – experiences several loopholes, which are leading to growing criticism towards it. How Lender can improve their lending strategies?
Survey showed: only 30% of companies succeeded in digital development. The remaining 70% of companies failed at digital transformation and received almost no return on their investments.
According to a survey by IBM Institute of Business Value, 60% of representatives of world banks believe that the boundaries between various industries are gradually blurring. This means that banks have new competitors. Among them are both promising FinTech startups and ecosystems that unite financial and non-financial players.