Get in touch
NewsTech

Top 7 Reasons Why Financial Companies Fail at Digital Transformation

According to Statista, global investments in digital transformation reached $1.18 trillion in 2019 and $1.31 trillion in 2020. However, a significant percentage of these investments does not pay off. 

The BCG survey results make for an interesting read: only 30% of companies succeeded in digital development. The remaining 70% of companies failed at digital transformation and received almost no return on their investments.

But, what are the reasons for these failures and, more importantly, how can they be avoided? And why does a single platform, such as loan management software, play an essential role in the effective digitization of financial organizations?

Read the article

Sergei Artimenia

Director of Business Development

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Spotify
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound
Get in touch